A fusion of creativity and relaxation set against the backdrop of Lake Thun. During this 3 hour unique workshop you will get a chance to experience clay in a peaceful surrounding where you can relax and retreat from everyday life. Together we will dive into versatile material of clay to develop and expand your understanding of handbuilding in ceramics.
What to expect and what`s included:
- a generous amount of our organic clay which is easy to work with and is not messy,
- your own working space and tools to work with, including a wide variety of hand crafted wooden stamps to decorate your pieces
- drinks – coffee, tea, ice tea, lemonade, herb and lemon infused water, sparkly water, welcoming apéro
- light snacks
- beautifully styled space
- wooden board to transport your pieces
- you will take home 4-5 your own self-made ceramic masterpieces.
Get ready and excited to spend an afternoon creating with clay. This event takes place on Sunday, June 16th, 2024 at 2pm in a beautiful venue in 3654 Gunten directly on the lake. The event will be held in English (some German is spoken). Number of participants is limited. Bookings necessary.
SHIPPING. PLEASE NOTE THAT PORCELAIN ITEMS WILL SHIP WITHIN 3-7 days. I am working diligently on all of your pieces and I will fulfill the orders as inventory is available. Thank you for your patience and trust in Bird Of Porcelain.
HANDMADE IN SWITZERLAND. Handcrafted in Switzerland, our porcelain pieces are made of high quality materials. Each piece goes through many stages of manual labor from shaping porcelain clay, firing in ceramic kiln, applying glazes and gold luster. Only high quality no tarnish metals are used as jewelry components.
UNIQUE. Please take a note that porcelain pieces might come with slight variations in size, color or pattern. Due to the handcraft nature of the product your piece might be slightly different from the one shown in the picture. You will receive a uniquely designed one of a kind porcelain piece.